Monday, July 20, 2009

Abigail's Holiday

In the holidays I went to New Plymouth to go to my cousin Eloras birthday party. Elora tured 8 on the 17 th of July. We went Ten Pin Bowling. Her cake was a number 8 that was a bluey/green colour with bats and and a cat on it.I won Ten Pin Bowling with 123 points. Elora got 101 points and her friend Larisa got 72 points. I got a goddy bag with choclate in it.Iwent with my mum and sister Madison. I stayed there for a night and went to marbles for tea. I went home at morning tea time and when I played on the Wii. I made two more mii people and one was called Puphead and the other one was called Sadface.At Bowling I saw my friend Fiona from my dancing.

By Abigail

1 comment:

  1. Hi Abigail
    I enjoyed readinmg your holiday story. You certainly did have a good time in New Plymouth.
    Your story had lots of interesting information in it.
    I'm looking forward top reading more of your stories on your class blog.

    Have a fun day with Mrs Williams and all of your class.

    From Mrs G

    ReplyDelete